Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Riot in Pits!

i thinkj bs should be the sameor harder, but mining was ridiculously hard....

Nemo Wrote:What the hell is going on....! We have less players actively Pking and pvping than we did in a 20 person shard that shut down :/

Cool

Thats some good investigating lol gj, Hopefully some people will start to realise that changes will have to be made in order to keep the majority of the players here. Ive seen 2-3 people myself, just out and quit saying this shard is gay. And take a guess when they decided to do this? Oh my well it seems that they all took place after a tourney where they witness the Pure Awesomeness that is our pvp "Skill Based" system.

Rioht Wrote:Cool

Thats some good investigating lol gj, Hopefully some people will start to realise that changes will have to be made in order to keep the majority of the players here. Ive seen 2-3 people myself, just out and quit saying this shard is gay. And take a guess when they decided to do this? Oh my well it seems that they all took place after a tourney where they witness the Pure Awesomeness that is our pvp "Skill Based" system.

Ya some of them were friends of mine.. still 9 or so playing and hoping things change on a positive note for the whole systems.

Happy New Years!

FH coming soon. Big Grin

****ing Admin Is Not Doing Anything About Naked Fighting. **** This

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

Kyo Wrote:****ing Admin Is Not Doing Anything About Naked Fighting. **** This

you kiddin me right?

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

Kyo Wrote:****ing Admin Is Not Doing Anything About Naked Fighting. **** This

Let me hit u while ur naked k? With a max Hally. We'll see .... If your naked, WEAPONS RAPE YOU

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

ScareCrow Wrote:Let me hit u while ur naked k? With a max Hally. We'll see .... If your naked, WEAPONS RAPE YOU

No1 will "let" you hit them.. you have to catch them.. and its usually 2 of them which means your the one running and they are trying to catch you.. we arent in a tourny.. Big Grin

Happy New Years!

FH coming soon. Big Grin

right, and they wonder why I force myself to stay away from the forums.

Jimmar Wrote:No1 will "let" you hit them.. you have to catch them.. and its usually 2 of them which means your the one running and they are trying to catch you.. we arent in a tourny.. Big Grin

Jimmar, that is the reason of Sphere PVP being "umbalanced" from a ganking perspective, because you can cast running. We are here because we love that system.
If you are able to win easily a 2vs1, it means PVP is not balanced, because 1vs1 will last forever then. (Or PVP is based on items and you have much better items than others)

n0x* Wrote:right, and they wonder why I force myself to stay away from the forums.

n0x*, don´t burn yourself. Relax and stay away from here Wink
Hate, the same. You work too much here.

Wonder why there wasn't so much of a problem about staff "burning out" back on IN1 Rolleyes
And no that's not directed towards you, staff-guys, more towards the other facet, yes I mean YOU, player-guys :mad:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"He's fire and ice and rage
He's like the night, and a storm in the heart of the Sun
He's ancient and forever
Burning in the center of time
He can see the turn of the Universe"

Omg kyo, cant you say thx to the staff for making the shard and else?? Instead you say fuk the admins they dont do somthing about a small issue!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.