Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

It is what it is, bare with it !! ...

AHHH !!! The Drama ...

Well folks, UO is what it is, an emulated shard is exactly what it is for years !

Some better, some worst ... either way they are what we make of them, so bare with it and try to enjoy the dam game !

And Elcid ... dammit I never thought anyone could beat me Nazying the forums this way ... dam .... :eek:

Rackull Wrote:And Elcid ... dammit I never thought anyone could beat me Nazying the forums this way ... dam .... :eek:

Well when the average mental age of the posters is 12 its kind of hard not to be a nazi! :p

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Exactly. I try not to be an ******* and treat people like complete shit, but they just bring it on themselves by acting like the dumb****s they are. ;/

Nazi away.

Rackull Wrote:Nazying the forums

sieg heil 14/88:icon_twisted:

Send them all to Stalag 17.

O.O/
I
( )

dvlsmnd Wrote:sieg heil 14/88:icon_twisted:

Can we keep the Nazi greetings to a minimum? Thanks...

Regards.

oh yeah.. You're Jewish. I apologize, we use it as a metaphor though. O.o;

Elcid Wrote:Well when the average mental age of the posters is 12 its kind of hard not to be a nazi! :p

and the average age of admin is 1945

personally im happier with the kids

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Can we keep the Nazi greetings to a minimum? Thanks...

Regards.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone by starting this thread, it was not my intention, but back in the old days when I was moderating the IN Forums, people used to call me a Nazi for killing some nonsense posts.

Never really liked the insinuation though ... but even then the forums where never so strict as they are now ... therefore the metaphor.

My apologies are in order !

Rackull Wrote:Never really liked the insinuation though ... but even then the forums where never so strict as they are now ... therefore the metaphor.

Different times, different community, different measures. Wink

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Maybe we should take down the general forums... Wink

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

bah people should just play instead of post crap in the forums Tongue

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.