Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

loot system

can i know why every time i want to loot something in a corpse ... i have to loot it 2 times. ALways bug with looting in this server.

Ruggul Wrote:can i know why every time i want to loot something in a corpse ... i have to loot it 2 times. ALways bug with looting in this server.

Could you describe your problem a little better? Im sorry but you didnt quite describe what was happening. Smile

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

you must wait to perform etc annoying

yeah i get that too. dam annoying when your trying to loot a body fast...
You must wait to perform another action.

I'm sure it's there for to prevent autolooting, but there needs to be a better way... Honestly interfeers with looting in ganks ALOT, since its the fastest one that loots that gets the gear, but everyones just sitting there dragging it, getting that "you must wait before performing another action", untill that lucky person gets it lmfao.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Silverwolf Wrote:I'm sure it's there for to prevent autolooting, but there needs to be a better way... Honestly interfeers with looting in ganks ALOT, since its the fastest one that loots that gets the gear, but everyones just sitting there dragging it, getting that "you must wait before performing another action", untill that lucky person gets it lmfao.

yeah so even if u r fast u get you must wait to perform another action with the first try but when u r going to try picking it again someone already took that thing :>

That happens to me. Yesterday I killed Wheat Farmer and it took me like 3 minutes to loot his body. I even crashed twice because of it.

It also happens alot on monster corpses, but I usually only have to close and reopen the body.

To prevent this, you need to use this client: http://www.in-x.org/index.php?option=com...&Itemid=62

Lindenwood Wrote:That happens to me. Yesterday I killed Wheat Farmer and it took me like 3 minutes to loot his body. I even crashed twice because of it.

It also happens alot on monster corpses, but I usually only have to close and reopen the body.

That's what you get for hitting me during a res.Tongue

Hehe.

My problem is when i try to open a body it closed then i have to open it again

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]