Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sir Crash ALot

So Im having a problem with crashes as ive seen a bunch of others have to ...
Im using 4.0.a client w/e as ive read that everyone says that one is the best but I still crash at the bank in under a mill a second crash in brit every couple of minutes...
also noticed I can't talk in party speak because using it crashes me Does anyone know why this happends ? Is it the server ? is it my computer ?
Thanks in advance
Sly

To be honest, the party crashing might be your client. At the moment I'm running 5.0.82 with SP2 and I have not had a single crash on two comps. I also told a friend on vista to use that client when he had crashes and he hasnt had a problem.

Where do I download other clients, it's been a while since ive played and fixed problems with uo I forget most of the sites and how to fix stuff thanks for helping ill keep looking for the client and try it out...
Ive tried injection, razor and no 3rd party tool injection so for lets me play I just can't type cast or use gumps cuz it crashes or if someone does certain things around me ill crash as well so i hide in a corner macroing till i figure this thing out.
Funny thing is I installed uo the same way on my roomates comp and he doesnt crash or anything and im doing everything the same...

Ok so I tried useing the5.082 client w/e and it hangs at verifying account when I try to log onto my account ? any ideas ...

Ok All problems Fixed By :
Re - downloading everything
Uo Mondains Legacy ---> Installing it in a totally different directory so the reg files didnt mess with anything...
Then Fully Patching uo --->
After downloading the required files pack and installing it seting up injection and using client 4.0.5a w/e Games seems to work perfectly anyone with the same problem that wants help PM me will gladly help you.

Cheers and thanks for helping
ciao Sly

Congrats then! Sometimes it's best to give windows a swift kick in the ass.

I know you reinstalled UO, but I blame all comp problems on microshaft.