Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy thanksgiving everyone! So whats everyones plans for today/this weekend. I am going to hopefully head to NYC and hit up Pacha.

AptaR Wrote:Happy thanksgiving everyone! So whats everyones plans for today/this weekend. I am going to hopefully head to NYC and hit up Pacha.

Happy thanksgiving for you too :] Pacha.. ? Pasha!? The sexy male dancer from so you think you can dance? Hit him up from me too! Wink

My plans are to chill with my girlfriend and perhaps go out and eat some nice food, I dunno, we'll see :]~

Happy thanksgiving to all from USA from lil' me in London. Thinking of the USA atm as my g/f is currently in Cleveland on business and she'll be stopping over tomorrow night in London for dinner before her final haul back to Sweden. She's bought me a 'I<3 NY' T-shirt =D ( i hope). Happy holidays to you all too =].

No this is pacha:

[Image: 484588853Pacha%201.JPG]

Swanny Wrote:Thinking of the USA atm as my g/f is currently in Cleveland on business and she'll be stopping over tomorrow night in London for dinner before her final haul back to Sweden.

Your girlfriends not coming home. She said she wanted to stay
with me in Cleveland. Sorry

Ah but Im afraid she already is. I already recieved the hotel booking for a double room at the Winchester at Victoria Park. Sorry about that but she probably took a look and laughed. She can be picky like that.