Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rewarding Recruiting... POST!

I think first and foremost. Getting more players of old involved is the key. Promotion of the website or something has to happen because nobody wants to play uo anymore. Theres too many new rpg/pvp games that way out-date this shit. So I dont understand the upgrade in all these servers when all the old players wanna do is have it just like Novus Opiate anyway.
Cant we just load a duel pit server? With just a duel pit? No Items or anything until you finish your server. It would keep people fresh and wanting to play. Then just one day throw up the new server with the same login.... That would be great. As you can tell I got way off the subject cause I wanna play and im stoned.

Anyway every player that recruits another player should be rewarded something. I dont know what a fair idea is for that because its not for me to decide. You could check i.p.s and make sure its a real recruit. That would be really great. Anyway RESPONDE BELOW!

Why get more players involved now, when they're just going to spam the forums and demand answers to rude questions that have already been asked and taken care of? The shard isn't up yet. There's nothing for a community to do yet, other than complain, so better than people just come back when its up, i say.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

If there was a duel pit online now, you'd probably be in ghost form crying oOoooOooo 's anyway. I > u

Fury Wrote:If there was a duel pit online now, you'd probably be in ghost form crying oOoooOooo 's anyway. I > u

hahaha Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For rude people you already have the diplomatic ME!! Wink

PsychoIcon Wrote:I dont understand the upgrade in all these servers when all the old players wanna do is have it just like Novus Opiate anyway.
Anyway every player that recruits another player should be rewarded something. I dont know what a fair idea is for that because its not for me to decide. You could check i.p.s and make sure its a real recruit. That would be really great. Anyway RESPONDE BELOW!

Once again that name from the past rears it's head and i've taken to reminiscing - NOVUS OPIATE SECLORIUM . Oh how i long for those long lost days and nights of gaming bliss, the countless overnight hours spent macroing combat, magic and pretty much every skill. Even with the bugs it took time! Fighting the russians (thier connections were slow) and fleeing the orientals - "sky and earth" (as there were just too many in thier guild), attacking the orphians en mass at tetraeion (sic) keep. killing the litchs, drakes, deamonds and an occasional balron outside of wind, taming rides and getting ganked at wind courtyard, Ev'ing Dragons for vanq and being wary of members of Empire.
As for all the old players, we're all still here waiting and hoping that someday a sphere 48 or 51a shard, will like a phoenix, somehow rise from the proverbial ashes and fly again! The game needed to be rebuilt, not so much to eleminate the bugs (they only made character building faster) but to thwart those selfish players - who not getting thier way - could crash the shard at will, or hack the world file, or just fuck it up for everybody. Another latin phrase comes to mind - NOVUS ORDO SECLORIUM. Let us hope the this new shard will be just that "a new order for the ages".
i don't think rewards for bringing in new players are necessary, that old player base still seeks what it grew to know and love. Like i said, they are waiting and watching. To quote an appropriately named old movie called "FIELD OF DREAMS" - " BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME".

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!

Carl Wrote:To quote an appropriately named old movie called "FIELD OF DREAMS" - " BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME".

Couldn't have said it better myself ...