Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Player Base

Hello, im new on the shard and i try all time to make a better shard!

Post here what you think the IN need to raise the Player Base! Smile

In my opinion the shard have most everything good, craft/pvp/pvm etc..
Im not sure if the shard have or not Tongue
Example: Craft rare colors... or jewels +skill (rare)
is just one example heheh

btw sorry about my english Big Grin

Thanks,
Best regards Ilithyia

I'm working on a lot of crap behind the scenes.

Right now I'm working on the website and the patcher to see if I can make joining easier with less hassle.
I'm also working on various Search Engine Optimization things to boost our page rankings on Google and other search engines; having lots of nice content is very helpful.

Ways players can help!
  • Invite friends (duh)
  • Click the Facebook "Like" buttons on forum pages you like.
  • Click the +1 button on pages you like to increase search ranks.
  • Post links to our site in other forums or websites! This helps with Search Engine rankings and will get visitors through clicks.
  • VOTE Every damn day from multiple places. I use my home computer, my phone, and my computer at work. Now I'm about to vote again from the coffee shop.
  • Retain players by making friends and helping to make the game enjoyable from the inside out.
  • Help create well worded, illustrated and precise guides in the Player Guides section; these help players stay interested and make us look more professional to people checking out our site. (I'm trying to make guides for any questions I hear more than once or twice... eventually they'll make it to a guides section on the website)

2 Friends joined me today! Maybe more will come... i hope yes ^^
The website is very good, minimalist and very easy to search anything there Smile

Awsome Big Grin

When is possible players have to Vote!
Only take 10secs and make all the difference, and of course, post your opinion here Wink

I forgot to talk about the patcher, yes is a bit hard to install (not to hard Tongue) but in my case i installed and i get some bugs so i searched on forums how to fix it... (only with 2 files dont remember the name)
UO is a 10 years old game and many ppl dont want to have the work doing that... easy install + patch = more players Smile