Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hotel

I was thinking about that hotel building I saw in Brit. Would it be possible to buy it and rent out the rooms my self with like a little pay box or something in the room for payment ?
So a player run motel or condo ? It's unlikely rooms would sell unless really cheap like 25-50gp a day ? If there's a system we could work out, id like to run one as I see the current price for them a bit high.

What would you be able to do there? set a home? well, if think 50gp is a fair price i would pay 10k a day for a room on a guarded city! i really dont get what you have in mind but i would for sure rent a room!

It's *really* easy to set it up so that you can rent out individual rooms. I think I've already done it for the inns in Britain.

Making it so that the person has their own room with its own key, but the money goes to a player instead isn't something that's possible with current scripts.

I could rig up something like that with spawners, but those are prone to break and have problems compared to having it scripted.

Actually it is possible Eru, it's in the townhouse script. But it's really buggy and doesn't work properly, I've tested it Tongue
Too much work to fix it Sad