Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mandatory Events

Mandatory Events. Like once or twice a month. Always around the same time so people can be prepared for it. If your logged on you gotta show... or you'll be teleported to the event... or killed or something... afk? Too bad you knew in advance this was going down... Ok maybe not killed... How about teleported to an afk corral where active players get to throw rotten apples/pies or at them for prizes...
Anyway, we have like 25 to 45 people here but its hard to tell that because people are always off doing their own thing. We need more community here... I think forcing it to happen just a couple of times a month would help people to meet and get acquainted. Lets help jump-start community interaction with mandatory events.

i think this would be great to have at least something going on even when its not a seasonal event. Don't know about the penalties tho lol but I understand most staff are quiet busy in real life. 2 events a month like, tournament, scavenger hunts(give a clue at the beigning to go to one place for a another clue so on so on), grog events, boxing tourney's, whatever else. I've seen 2 maybe 3 since i registered to come back but havent been on 24/7 Tongue