Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shoutbox active users

A minor sugestion to make IN look more alive
Make the time longer before you go idle in the shoutbox. I am almost always on the forum, so are many others, but if you look in the shoutbox it says 0 active users. If you come as a new player and look at a forum with 0 active users on, you will quickely think, this shard is a dead shard and move on.
Though we are several players that actualy are online and looking in the forum and would talk in the shoutbox, if anyone was one.

Aye as a miner now all I have to do is to make sure I don't die and read forums / shoutbox, but I'm constantly idle or some such thing. lol

Upped it from 10 minutes to an hour to test. It may cause problems with the rest of the website if I disable idling completely, but I don't think an hour will hurt too much.

Eru Wrote:Upped it from 10 minutes to an hour to test. It may cause problems with the rest of the website if I disable idling completely, but I don't think an hour will hurt too much.

Great! Thanks Smile

Aye great
Though there currently only is one active user, though 3 different persons have posted in the forum the last few minutes including my self and i ain´t flagged as active !!!

Go chat with each other in game and maybe you will go hunting or something else... like evil thinks... Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'd love too... cept the only think I "hunt" is ore!

Smile