Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Emerald Mining Company

You can´t compare the prices to IN1, the reason here for is the age of the shard.
This shard is still relative young compared to IN1, back on IN1 alot of players had millions in there bankboxes, just waiting to be used one something. Therefor the prices would be higher, that what it is right now, where alot of players still are training and live in relative small houses, and therefor don´t have the money to buy ingots for high prices

[SIZE="5"]My [COLOR="red"]first customer will receive [SIZE="6"]25%[/SIZE] off any Ingots they buy as a bonus to being my first customer! And that is a Lifetime Guarantee, YES even Sapphire!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="green"]Of course this is limited to "in-stock" ingots.
See original Post for updated prices and available stock.

Thanks,

Emerald[/COLOR]

:twisted:

Ill take all your Shadow ingots
I need them to recrerate the shadow mages

Edit: Also your iron ingots

Shadok Wrote:Ill take all your Shadow ingots
I need them to recrerate the shadow mages

Edit: Also your iron ingots

[COLOR="green"]Okay Shadok... they are yours. I'll try and get in touch with ya this evening. Your also gonna be my first customer, so you'll get your 25% off as well!

Thanks,

Emerald[/COLOR]

Be sure to check the original post (1st one) to see the last time it was updated and the current stock!!

Smile

Up-dated Available Stock!! Be sure to check over original post!1

Smile

Emerald I am looking for sand which only a gm miner can get you'll need a special book to add the skill to your list which is only usable after you gm mining. If you could sell it on your vendor for me Big Grin another good idea is selling different granite or what ever it is to make stone statues and tables ect.

Just some ideas if your ingots are not selling because ill be looking for those two things and im not about to gm mining Big Grin
I don't play a whole lot anymore because of work but if I see iron, sand or wood on your vendor ill buy it when I come on from time to time.
Thanks Soma

[COLOR="green"]Yes I will work on selling Granite and Sand in the future and all things associated with Mining. Unfortunately I'm not a GM Miner at the moment. But yes I will continue to work on it!

Em[/COLOR]

Smile