Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

help out in-x!

write posts here that are constructive and well doing for the shard!

no flaming, no whining, no discussing about what has been discussed allready!

here are some - make new monsters, new ars, make cooking more usefull ;p

maybe like, special foods that make your mana or hp fill up faster? i belive on makas xuo, if you didnt eat, you would miss more often, so maybe implenting that would make people cook and eat?

post your suggestions, and behave! :o

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:write posts here that are constructive and well doing for the shard!

no flaming, no whining, no discussing about what has been discussed allready!

here are some - make new monsters, new ars, make cooking more usefull ;p

maybe like, special foods that make your mana or hp fill up faster? i belive on makas xuo, if you didnt eat, you would miss more often, so maybe implenting that would make people cook and eat?

post your suggestions, and behave! :o

Excellent, lets begin commenting your suggestion.

Well we disabled the food need here. and to be honest i prefer it to be stay like that, because it is kinda annoying having to summon food in a middle of a tour to be able to hit well or in middle of a duel while being hungry.

So yea food is like an "addon" right now it has no significant use rather than deco or eat for fun.

Regarding the Hp goes up faster/ mana idea That would mean a little change in pvp , instead how about this, making you gotta feed your ride/horses with food , else they will claim their own master (meaning they will leave you) It's just an idea to make food usseable

a pvm school for ppl who dunno how to hunt properly. Go through a dungeon that has a variety of mobs with the group of ppl. or summon diff mobs in the tour area and make ppl learn how to kill it with the help of existing players

true tiestio, never thought about the food that way, but with the rides you named sounds cool.

luda: like the idea, try to evolve it, build up on it. i could take with me a few out on a hunting trip, but the thing is you never know if someone backstabs you or if gankers come and ruin the hunting.

- regards, Fable

well thats why i said spawn the mobs in the tour area, like autosupply ppl with hunting gear? idk it's just off the top of my head atm.

A step in the right direction, good work.
I like some of these ideas.
Moved to the correct area.