Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dyeable Skill Rewards

Love Wrote:Sorry but you didn't understand anything...
1- Anyone would want to dye a GM Tailor tub, because this way, if you have ONE GM tailor tub you would have the color you want when you want ¬¬ we are talking here about recustomizing, not dying a GM tub with a shit color.

2- Disabling the recoloring for GM tailor tubs is now logical or not? ¬¬

3- I said: "Or just avoid tubs from being recustomized... :\ It's not cool but hey, "there is" a tub market out there. "
So I said "tub market", not GM tailor tub market ¬¬ And the problem is obvious. If GM tailor tubs would be recolorable, people would just get GM tailor and wouldn't buy random rare tubs (this is the market I was talking about)

4- This is an extra point only for you. Don't think you are the most intelligent in the server and the others are retard just because you are the one who flames the most. Wink

1. You're the only one talking about "recustomizing". The topic clearly says "Dyeable Skill Rewards". The only tub that is a skill reward is the GM tailoring tub. This would work the exact same way as how you dye chaos/order shields for example. So, why would you want to copy another tub and let go off the color you chose yourself for your GM tailoring tub?

2. I kind of see where you're getting, but your point is invalid as it's made out of a misunderstanding.

3. Again, the whole idea is about having skill rewards dyeable from tubs.

4. Because I flame the most? - Of course not. I'm likely the most intelligent, charming and the best looking on the shard, but it's definitely not because I flame the "most" (most? what a bunch of crap...), it's just in my nature.

I flame sometimes because many people are retards, not vice versa like you said.

5. This is an extra point only for you. Since you brought it up, did you honestly understand my post as a flaming towards you? :badgrin: I'm actually starting to believe you are a female afterall. :badgrin: Wipe your tears off lady.

P!nk dr@g0n Wrote:Roflmao...
Is something funny? Too sad you aren't mentally capable of explaining what.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Well, I think it's true I missunderstood Luda suggestion, so I would like to suggest the recustomizing option instead Big Grin
I don't mind if I didn't get it, you proved my last point :badgrin:

Lederoil Wrote:So, why would you want to copy another tub and let go off the color you chose yourself for your GM tailoring tub?

I'm amazed of your stupidity. I thought people with less IQ than 50 weren't able to type on a computer, but then again we can't be sure it's actually you typing. I can't even begin to explain why that question is extremely retarded in so many ways... Omg...

Lederoil Wrote:I'm likely the least intelligent, charming and the worst looking on the shard, it's just in my nature.

This was pretty much the only true thing you said.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

p!nk dr@g0n Wrote:I'm amazed of your stupidity. I thought people with less IQ than 50 weren't able to type on a computer, but then again we can't be sure it's actually you typing. I can't even begin to explain why that question is extremely retarded in so many ways... Omg..

What an impressive come back... *COUGH* *COUGH*

p!nk dr@g0n Wrote:I can't even begin to explain why that question is extremely retarded in so many ways...

Come on now, give it a shot. If it's retarded in so many ways, I guess it wouldn't be a problem explaining three of them, would it?

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

can a mod just lock this thread before it turns into another flame war

Love Wrote:Maybe 1-2Ks? Big Grin

The main problem are the GM tailor tubs. I don't know many solutions about them :\ Limiting time between tubs recustomizes to 1 month maybe? Or just avoid tubs from being recustomized... :\ It's not cool but hey, "there is" a tub market out there.

The way I interpreted this was that you could only change your OTHER GMed reward items with a tub once a month, not change your GM tub ...

Lederoil Wrote:Come on now, give it a shot. If it's retarded in so many ways, I guess it wouldn't be a problem explaining three of them, would it?

Not seeing why it's retarded is even more retarded. I feel sorry for you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]