Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Get Rid of Sparkle Hues!

i pay 10k for them

such a useless tub lol, i spend 6.2 mil and get 4-5 useless tubs that nobody wants at all

glad i wasted 1.25 mil

1197 is nice indeed Tongue

omg they're so nasty and go against all that IN ever stood for... I hope it goes against what XUO stood for too... it's just not UO... :puke:

I used to sell all my sparklies to Spaniards, a lot of them seemed to like it. I also used to sell my ugly tubs to pink dragon, but that was cause he was collecting them I think.

maka Wrote:I also used to sell my ugly tubs to pink dragon, but that was cause he was collecting them I think.

Yes Big Grin I ended up having every single tub that existed on the shard, including 2 unique ones that I think were GM made (cheated, I bought them fair though lol). Damn I miss those times...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Remove them! I'm sure the spaniards wouldn't mind.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Yea, take em off the list and replace the tubs we've got with NORMAL HUED tubs Wink FFS, they cost enough, eh?

remove those sparkles! re-imburse everyone who has one also Tongue

LudaKrishna Wrote:remove those sparkles! re-imburse everyone who has one also Tongue

I'm cool with just getting another tub... I don't think reimbursement is necessary. We already made the decision to purchase a tub Wink I just don't think the shitty sparkle hues should be in the repertoire.

getting another random tub is fine 2! Big Grin

sooooo any chance these will be removed?