Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thought I would stop by and say HI.

Well I for one am glad I stopped by to say hi :lol::lol:
Like I said last time I see literally nothing has changed on the forums.

PedroDiLara Wrote:This forum has more action than the shard, maybe you should redirect this to the game instead of losing time discussing a decadent pvp system, where is other's mom or who is nerd.

wait till i get i get my skills ill hunt THE insignificant mortal you call Ledirlioal (or what ever his gay name is) down and killl him over and over.

phobia Wrote:wait till i get i get my skills ill hunt instigate mortal you Ledirlioal (or what ever his gay name is) down and killl him over and over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:badgrin:

I tought you was banned.

i love this shard so much i started a new account. i Pmed Taran telling him so if he would like to reban me he can but he will lose a dedicated player.

phobia Wrote:wait till i get i get my skills ill hunt THE insignificant mortal you call Ledirlioal (or what ever his gay name is) down and killl him over and over.

Haha.. Won't ever happen.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Hail Brother... Where are you??? cant see for along time... if you cant play uo come here and write something.... I wish everything is ok for you.... Take Care...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And all folk listen...
1st skill gain hard cause of world economy...
2nd PvP system is not bad or not good... Medium Quality...
3rd for IN ers and XUO ers; shard is same for both us, just we met new players and learning new things... thast all...
4th is now our player base low cause lots of people on vacation or playing other online games exmpl:WoW...

and last; Stop talking IN ers XUO ers...

WE ARE IN:X ers..... Cool

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Galdor Wrote:And all folk listen...
1st skill gain hard cause of world economy...
2nd PvP system is not bad or not good... Medium Quality...
3rd for IN ers and XUO ers; shard is same for both us, just we met new players and learning new things... thast all...
4th is now our player base low cause lots of people on vacation or playing other online games exmpl:WoW...

and last; Stop talking IN ers XUO ers...

WE ARE IN:X ers..... Cool

Here Here!

Quote:or playing other online games

qfe

shards dead gg

If it's dead there wouldnt be 23 people online atm.
Stop posting useless crap like that.

He's just mad coz he got jailed Big Grin

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?