Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Multiple

Greetings fellow uoliens, first off I just want to say that I'm really glad I found this server because it is exactly what I am looking for. I've played UO on and off since 2002 and I am again feeling that itch; and I gotta scratch it :whipping: . I have some questions/suggestions, though!

Does anybody else think that there should be travel stones at the entrances to each dungeon? It would make it much easier when you die to mobs and lose your body... Maybe res stones at the entrances too? Getting your body back is pain enough sometimes, let alone running ALL the way back to town! Yeah it's part of dying but Rolleyes . Is this an intended feature, staff?

I was also thinking of something else that would cover the problem of being in the middle of nowhere dead/alive. Possibly a help menu feature which if you're alive freezes your char for 20 minutes and then teleports you to a designated safe area (merc camp or something), and if dead automatically teleports you there. This would come in really handy and I have seen it on other shards.

I've also noticed that the spawn rates for some mobs are really fast... Intended?

I don't mind ress ankhs at the entrances of dungeons, even if we would have ress ankhs there it is still hard for a naked newly ressurected guy to get to his corpse through all the monsters without regs or anything, so I don't think that's a bad idea.

I've noticed that a "stuck feature" already exists in the help menu, so if you go there and click that you are stuck you will get an option to be teleported to town (only works two times in 24 hours). I don't know if it works when you're dead but feel free to try!

Lets wait and see what the staffmembers think Smile

Ohh, I thought that was for paging! I probably should have tried that... Lol. When you die in dungeons, and you know 100% that there is no way in hell that you are going to be able to get your body, it'd be nice to have an option in the help menu that ressed you in the merc camp after 5 minutes or so. Just my opinion!

There are already healers, res ankhs, and res gates scattered throughout dungeons, at least the one's i've been through.

This read have me an idea, but I'm on my phone and don't want to type it all out. Smile