Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Taking a Break

I'm going to be taking a break for a while. A recent incident has me flustered beyond the breaking point. I'm not here to discuss it, and its not the entire reason why i'm taking this break. On top of that incident i'd like to point out that I play XUO-R to chat with old friends, to PVM, and to help my crafting God buddy Samild out. I Do not play XUO-R so that I can be XUOLighting scroll ganked. I Don't play XUO-R so i can be killed in the middle of hunting and then dry looted and left to take the long long LONG walk back to town because heaven forbid there is anyway else to get back. Honestly, I really don't care that the PVP system is not the style im use to, I DONT PVP. but when i can't even recall away after seeing the smallest little Bleep of a reds name while im hunting because of a spaming of power words thats so thick it's probably the cause of my lagging while trying to get away anyway, I have to consider the Pro's Vrs Con's to me staying. I am GREATLY appreciative to all the staff for their continuous efforts and time spent on improving the shard. The player base's Level of stoicism however is pretty much circling the drain and I find it increasingly hard to RP when i'm getting "WTFUXXOR STFU NOOB"ed at.

I don't have a "List of demands and changes" to hold over your heads. I have seen within recent discussion's held that there will someday be a way to filter out powerwords for those of us who do not care for them. I also know that trainable pets and IN weapons is in the list of things to do with development too, which excites me alot. Whenever these things get done, im sure samild will be sending me a shitstorm of IM's to get my butt back, and i know my curiosity will get the best of me. Do not take this post as "OMFG I'm better then the rest of you and these things need to be top priority" .. Pish no... the fact that im better then you aside, whenever these things get done is fine with me.

For Now, Das Vidania
,Love Daddy Juan

I am The Good Father Juan.
Qui Tac Concentrat * Those who are silent, agree
All are born to observe order, But few are born to establish it.

Fear is not knowing what is, it is wondering what for.

[Image: meph28lu.jpg]

Thing is that nothing being worked on is for XUO-R, as you so amusingly put it. I don't think that anything has been done for the XUO part of the server for a year or so, everything has been done to balance and fix bugs. Just recently the new features have been started to be implemented, events and IN features.

Now, I'm not belittling your reasons and I'm sure they are valid. We all have our reasons, preferences and breaking points, but there is probably a lot of people that think that this is IN-R. As it seems to me, it all comes down to population and power words.

Be good in what ever you do.

Hmm with you being gone I will probably end up bothering Samild twice as much now. Well I can't really say I blame you, as we all need a break from time to time. I will allow you to be gone for a maximum of 3 weeks though, after that I will hunt you down. In the mean time take it easy and I hope to see you back soon.