Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Seriously ppl, VOTE!

Whats happened? We´re 56th on connectuo now, i thought last week was bad with places like 17 th and such but this is really disturbing. Cant everyone just take a second to vote? We need to stop blaiming the admins and whatnot about the server and start taking matter in our own hands, and that can be done by voting. The more votes, the more players, the more fun!

Hate to say it but you don't have enough people that vote, or want to vote.

Yea, it seems so and maybe some people chose not to vote even. I just think that everyone that plays could take 10 seconds of their time to vote, its the least we can give back to the staff for their hard work. If all 91 whos ingame atm voted once we´d be 3rd instead of the current 41th. People cant really complain about the playerbase dropping when hardly anyone does the little things like this that can improve the playerbase.

That's a nice thought and hope, but there are just too many douchebags who want to act like they're trying to fix things and make it better, when they should have been doing it from the start. It's that whole too little, too late thing, ya know?

People still play, quite a few even, but the unwillingness for any of the XUO players to compromise is going to suffocate the desire and will of people to play here. I logged on and ran around through red towns, dungeons. I never came across anyone.