Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Static Auction

everything static on the world is on sale as long as it doesnt has any npc inside

Eighty Swords Wrote:WHY the f*ck do you care? its 1 more player on the shard. you're a f*cking moron lederoil... for the sake of the shard, stfu. you aren't helping, and your posts are useless. before you even think of writing back that im not helping, i made a joke that you're too retarded to get so dont be jealous.

posts like this and the last one you made really dont do anything... try something new.

Bahah. And what makes your post more useful than mine?

I care because I find it very ridiculous that he make a thread about he's leaving, with a lots of complaints, where he feels sorry for himself and what so ever, and then he decides to stay. Wow, one player, I'd rather be without these kinds of players.

Eighty Swords Wrote:i made a joke that you're too retarded to get so dont be jealous.

I'd say you made a joke that only retarded people think is funny. Why would I be jealous? Because you look like a fat guy with down syndrome?

Eighty Swords Wrote:vulcan didnt you say only the first room would be auctioned? or did i not understand that correctly?

Yes, it was auctioned. No body bid over until it was too late.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Tiesto Wrote:everything static on the world is on sale as long as it doesnt has any npc inside

Well thats not entirely true. If the building has some other function, like the lighthouse is a passageway between Felucca and the Lost Lands and won't be sold.

If a building has npcs, it may still be sold, depending on what npcs. Tailor Shops, Mages, and Banks probably won't be sold, but if its a remote city then might still be possible.

Most other npcs can be shifted so don't worry too much if there are npcs inside.

i think your post is an attestation to your own idiocy. enough said.

How bout, if you don't want to bid for the static, don't post...

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Auction is over, no need to continue debating.

Thread locked