Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

We should have a vote stone on the shard so more players vote. Also if no vote stone maybe a gump that come up on login to vote.

Shar Wrote:We should have a vote stone on the shard so more players vote. Also if no vote stone maybe a gump that come up on login to vote.

Yes, lets force voting down players throats. Bad idea. Never liked it when other shards did it.

Shar Wrote:We should have a vote stone on the shard so more players vote. Also if no vote stone maybe a gump that come up on login to vote.

I was thinking about this earlier, I was thinking about a gump for voting (we already have that) but a lil reward for voting. Like 500gp, it will be nice for new players and for veterans 500gp wont hurt much. They will vote just cause of the reward but they will still vote.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

vote for shard...

Paying the people to vote for the shard? Thats like rigging an election. This is highly frowned upon. IN would get laughed at for this. If you want people to vote, encourage them in the game, get your friends together on it. The gump idea is already being used as well, its just not used very often anymore, which is sad. A vote stone? Hardly anyone uses the speedy resource stones anymore, another stone is just going to blend in with the background.

Well, if a reward is implemented for voting everyone will vote for the reward not for helping the shard. Face it, almost anyone vote just to help the shard. Maybe 30 or 40 ppl but if a reward is implemented ev1 will vote.
Whats 500gp??? NOTHING!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

exactly maybe around 1.5k but the stone should only allow you to vote every week or 2.

Then you are cutting the votes down by a huge numnber. Some of those votes are everyday. And only 1 of them is once a week. That would still diminish the shard's popularity. Giving money for votes, is not going to win a vote here. What people look for in a shard, is efficiency and diversity.

Omg, i just wont answer to you. You seem to be not understanding what im saying.

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

they'll get my vote once they make newbied rune books ultimas gettin too stressfull without them