Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deciet

This is a dam hard maze dungeon in which you get stuck inside countless rooms with strong monsters where you cant run behind a wall or anything. After dieing at least 20 times and spending 2 hours inside killing everything before moving to the next room we made 12k split between 4 people. We finally had to recall because everyone ran out of regs and you can't mark or gate out of the dungeon.

This dungeon is by far the hardest dungeon yet hunting there is exactly the same as hunting anywhere else, if not worst. If you want to make it so hard, why don't you make specific monsters drop a significantly larger amount of gold and weapons or make checkpoints where there is a treasure chest with a good amount of gold as a prize. I mean you get teleported into rooms with 3 ethikas or 3 ancient lich lords, where you cant run from them and if your able to kill them you should make it dam worth it. Especially since this dungeon is a dungeon of no return. You go alone and your dead, if your team dies then your totally screwd.
Bottom line make the reward worth the risk.

Good point. I'd like to see the loot intelligently (evenly) upped a bit on all the monsters in Deceit, Hythloth, and whatever other dungeons are puzzle/no-recall. Nice to have these dungeons though - they're fun.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Yeah good point, I will probably make mobs drop better loot, at least in Deceit.