Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ophidian Lair House and Delucia Castle

Smurtle you are just so adorable.
If I only wanted what I said to be read by you I would have pm'd you. Granted I did address you in parts of my post but again it wasn't just for you. It is almost as if you are getting jealous that others could read my post... do you want me all to yourself? *blushes*
*gets on one knee*
Want to be my forum wife?

I love talking to you smurtle, you just sit their and make a fool out of yourself. I just want to pinch your cheeks and say "Aww, you're so cute!!" Then make small talk with your mommy and hint that someone needs a nap, before parting our ways.

[Image: mariozl3.png]

When you quote someone you refer to them or respond to them. I can't help it you have a mild form of retardation.

Smurtle Wrote:When you quote someone you refer to them or respond to them.

Yes that is true to some degree but this is a public forum with multiple people chatting. I am able to address you as well as others all at once! amazing isn't it?
If I wanted to specifically discuss this with you and only you a pm would be in your inbox.
Please try to remember this is a public forum and everything is addressed to everyone, sometimes though it is indirectly. We are a community here and everyone has the right to read and comment about any and all issues. People can quote others and still respond to a group while addressing a single persons comments.

Love always,
Tab

[Image: mariozl3.png]

Ive noticed alot of people on this forum turn to insults about being retarded, gay or some other childish insult... it is rather entertaining but ever so old...

Locked.

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry