Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Skill gains

honestly, if everyones complaining, there has to be a reason taran. Combat skills shouldnt be 1 1/2 days what are you expecting Blacksmithy and mining,, IMAGINE ALCH? this is insane, people macroing for 9 housr gaining .06!!! honestly, my opinion, you need to change this asap before it gets outta hand and people rreally start to get upset, just my thought.

act fasttt :o

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

the currently skill gain sistem must be completly changed since I spent 10 ingots to level from 39.5 -> 40.0 and afther that I spent the remaining 290 ingots to gain +0.0 blackmithing skill! after 40.0 the skills are INSANE to level, what about 90.0+ skill level? sorry I'm not an inmortal person and I dont have a billion years of time to play and be GM blacksmithing.

In my opinion, if you are going to make new players to increase skills this should be easier for them, most people come here to pvp not to macroing ...

furthermore i dont really think its very just that people from the first day they have 99.9 magery or those skills, if its new the server its new for all.

Im not really sure about this but then if i played the latest version of xuo for 2 days i had free gm magery so here for playing 2 days in xuo latest version i have 99.9 magery? wow true hard only for 2 days playing ... in 2 days u dont get here 99.9 magery lol and well with that magery is easier to get money or things.

Other problem is the money ... if u get 6 gp from a bandana and for a fancy shirt normally 27 gps in others spheres shards. u get here 10 gps.... and u spend more clothes than the bandana... sounds ilogical right?

without money => no regs without no regs => no magery, alchemy ....

In my conclusion combat skills should be very easy to increase and craft skills hard.

I'll close the thread cause we are aware of this and we are putting a new system in as soon as I've made it (you can expect it by tonight).

If it still is bad after that, make another threadBig Grin

ok ok, I give in

I have changed all skills so they are easier to gain. It should take effect after the next reboot.
I changed combat skills to about 1 day to GM, and seriously, that's nothing.