Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

server down still well want to help me test mine

Aeorox Wrote:I consider this racist, you might be joking, but dude, think of the people thats Swedish, some people can take your bs, some can't, you no, some people can't take jokes, you already no this, why you post shit...

Ok, now you've confirmed your stupidity.

And now, lets just for fun pretend I was serious! First of all, I think you should look up the word "Racism", but let me explane it to you short and easy;

Racism is when you consider people with different origin are less worth than other. Basicly.

So, how was my post again?;

Lederoil Wrote:Sweden sucks!:thumbsdown::whipping:

You can see that I never said swedes sucks, I said Sweden, the country sucks. The reasons why a country sucks can be many;

Climate, policy, standard of living, Schoolsystem, War etc.

In this case I wasn't serious! So I can't give serious examples of why sweden sucks either.

I've noticed you're a dumb idiot, so I just can hope that you somehow understand what I'm trying to say so that you won't have to post another stupid post.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Lederoil sucks balls, ya'll know that, but he IS and LIVE in sweden ;D so he's prolly not a racist.

Magus Wrote:Lederoil sucks balls, ya'll know that, but he IS and LIVE in sweden ;D so he's prolly not a racist.

I'm not a swede and I dont live in sweden! :doubt: I'm finnish god damnit! :whipping: I speak swedish though!

And I think YOU suck!Sad

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Hej,
jag har ingen aning vad det här betyder, men ngt cp sa att jag skulle säga det
hej da.

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

Everyone had their fun now? Big Grin
Thread locked