Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Taking a little break

I think the duelling pits helped people learn pvp alot. Not having to worry about being ressed and misc stuff lets you focus on learning the pvp. I hope they are allowed to remain when the beta opens again.

I also don't think everyone was aware that the beta was open for people to look for bugs. When maka announced originally the beta would be up on the 30th his intention was for it to be beta 3 so people could join to test the pvp. I understand that things were pushed back and that is totally cool I just don't think everyone realized that the beta was up for testing bugs and not necessarily to learn the pvp. Now that I know I will put more time into finding bugs, last time I was mostly just trying out the pvp.

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

Rachet Wrote:ooga booga

Jeez man, that's what I've been trying to tell people!

This is a signature.

ok nalo, you can be banned too if you would like lol

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

:doubt: :lol:

This is a signature.

Odium Wrote:lol u havnt understood anything yet.

the "iddle area" dont ruin the game, it makes it more fun.
the xuo players dont argue about the in part of the merge they defend the xuo part of the merge atelast so far.

and i cant still figure out how a new area can destroy for rp players, i mean u dont get less to "explore" cause of it.

and its still beta 1

yeye bowiiii all i want is xuo pvp and my rr weap skills and items for merging and im happy :o

LOL, the only two things i am against extremely are the R/R Clothes and Weapons, because it was WAY to easy to get them. Even Newbs will walk around with R/R weapons Sad. Back in the days on old tus xuo, only the greatest PvP'ers jused to walk around with an r/r'ed Weapon. I hope those R/R weapons, won't be worth anything on this shard. Also Weapons should be able to broke after reparing again and again, like Armors must do to. Like it was back in the days.

The other thing i am against are those Statics. I actually think it will ruin the PvP at Britain Bridge and all.

Blackfog Wrote:LOL, the only two things i am against extremely are the R/R Clothes and Weapons, because it was WAY to easy to get them. Even Newbs will walk around with R/R weapons Sad. Back in the days on old tus xuo, only the greatest PvP'ers jused to walk around with an r/r'ed Weapon. I hope those R/R weapons, won't be worth anything on this shard. Also Weapons should be able to broke after reparing again and again, like Armors must do to. Like it was back in the days.

The other thing i am against are those Statics. I actually think it will ruin the PvP at Britain Bridge and all.
A lot of people had RR cloths on old XUO. I had a minimum of 4 sets (3-4 pices on every set) and I always sold mine, same goes for weaps. I don't think statics will ruin the world PvP at all, they will most likley increase it. I assume that you got no clue where IN statics are located? If not, it's kind of hard to judge if they will ruin bridge PvP, even if I do not think they will.

Btw, this topic is being locked as it is of no more relevance. If you want to bring issues up, open a new topicBig Grin