Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Once again, even with armor removal I was killed by the ref dueling vys, I mean can we just remove it all together? I understand it's there to prevent people from just sitting there and not dueling but I mean it's also disrupting our duel and choosing a random winner..

If you can think of an alternative to stop people afking and clogging up the arenas/holding up auto-tournies then yes.

Loki Wrote:If you can think of an alternative to stop people afking and clogging up the arenas/holding up auto-tournies then yes.

maybe postponing the ref to come in another 5-10 mins later or something? I mean we were having a good duel too and it just comes in and punches me..

Crying ?

That's not crying, he's absolutely right in this case. He could win it so why did he lost? There should be a better solution than random choosing the winner. Referee = .kill

Friendly cry?

Artur Wrote:That's not crying, he's absolutely right in this case. He could win it so why did he lost? There should be a better solution than random choosing the winner. Referee = .kill

yes exactly

Zion Wrote:Crying ?

idiot stay out of my thread

[ATTACH=CONFIG]206[/ATTACH]

Zion Wrote:[ATTACH=CONFIG]206[/ATTACH]

HAHHASHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

But he's actually right =x

We could add 2 extra minutes after removing the last armor. That should be plenty of time to kill someone naked.