Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vote for top 200 aswel.

Forgive me if this has already been suggested.

It seems that the shard is aiming just to xtremetop100 voting website because you get 1k of gold in game.
But why doesn't it just open the browser to both sites UO-TOP 200 aswel? or maybe do
.vote100, and .vote200

Not a lot of people are want to come all the way to the webpage click on the ^Top 200^ voting link..

But hey its just a suggestion. It may add few more players..

ya we are number 14 on top 200

i know we are on there, im asking that they make a link on game to it.. maybe give 1k for voting there too idk.. but we could have more votes than what we do right now there..

Already suggested multiple voting commands. I guess apparently some sites don't allow in-game voting,

So i suggested, just make one .vote command that brings you back to a webpage on in-uo.net
And then on that page it will have the banners or links for all the voting sites, right click each open in new window, then vote...

Not sure if that would still be considered in game voting, since the command you run in the game isn't actually directing you STRAIGHT to the voting site... lol
maybe theres another loop hole or way around that.

And i would recommend more then 1k for voting..

tranith Wrote:Already suggested multiple voting commands. I guess apparently some sites don't allow in-game voting,

So i suggested, just make one .vote command that brings you back to a webpage on in-uo.net
And then on that page it will have the banners or links for all the voting sites, right click each open in new window, then vote...

Not sure if that would still be considered in game voting, since the command you run in the game isn't actually directing you STRAIGHT to the voting site... lol
maybe theres another loop hole or way around that.

And i would recommend more then 1k for voting..

1k is too much already every 12 hours imo, if you make a macro to type .vote every 12 hours in a year that's 700k+ free