Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

nickle action

I suggest we make nickles available in some way to the 125 people who don't attend pvp events.
What say you?

I do believe they are, I have like 65 nickels. None of which I got from PvP or from donating, just need to find the right places Wink

Lamby Wrote:I suggest we make nickles available in some way to the 125 people who don't attend pvp events.
What say you?

hunter slayer quests are available almost every day.. they contain +60 nickels money scrolls weapons armors and regs

sm0ke Wrote:hunter slayer quests are available almost every day.. they contain +60 nickels money scrolls weapons armors and regs
and greedy pk guild who wont let you get anything away. Its basically a semi-pvp event.

por corp wis Wrote:and greedy pk guild who wont let you get anything away. Its basically a semi-pvp event.

it's non lootable might as well make it non pvpable to prevent this

nickel* you mean right? Smile I think their purpose is to reward participation in events. There are automated pvm events right?

sm0ke Wrote:it's non lootable might as well make it non pvpable to prevent this
well, we both know that "non lootable area" doesn't change anything. I'm not telling that it should be changed, i like it as it is. All i wanted to say that your statement wasn't correct. On this "PvM" events non-pvp players have almost zero chances to farm some nickels.

por corp wis Wrote:well, we both know that "non lootable area" doesn't change anything. I'm not telling that it should be changed, i like it as it is. All i wanted to say that your statement wasn't correct. On this "PvM" events non-pvp players have almost zero chances to farm some nickels.

well not zero chance but yeah if its a pvp area we will use our pvp knowledge to the best of our abilities, i'm not denying anything we did though