Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Archer stats/skill

Hi,

I'm a new player in this shard but I played UO in the past. Could someone suggest me what are the best stats and skill to begin with as an archer here?

Thank you.

I would recommend you to begin choosing magery, resist spell, healing and provocation, since these are very usefull skills pvm
here you can have all skills gm.. so choosing to be an archer alone isnt a good choice.... but if you want it archery, tactics and magery are good.. also have a good dex to increase fire rate..
thats all ;D

Ok, so if I create the pvm one is there something after the normal uo character creation that lets me put some skills gm? Which ones should I set at 50 at the normal creation?

Thats correct once you get into the game there is a menu that lets you choose 4 skills. I honestly wouldnt pick provocation since it can be macroed in the mercenary camp for free. I would probably do archery though since it costs money.

edit: On the main page there is a list of all the skills you can start with also.

Doesn't matter what skills you set to 50 at character creation, it sets them to 0 when you get in-game.

ok thanks guys.

See you in game