Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HighStakes Poker Table

Gang,BTW rake is only apply with REAL CASH GAME ( real money ) . go on pokerstars and play with (play money chip) u will notice that no rake is taken Wink .

I never played for fake chips on PokerStars, only at FullTiltPoker, and these fake chips are exactly what made me go real cash games. You raise 3 big blinds and guy calls you with 2 7 off suit... That something what rarely happens in real cash games...

But I understand why they don't charge fake chips, it's not like they need it. Here, however, it's in the staff interest to delete some money for a good reason. Plus it serves the RP purpose as well. Theres plenty of reason why rake should stay, but still I think it's bugged somehow... It takes way too much I think. Remember the time we entered at low-stake table few mins ago? We both went all-in and both had 10k , right? howcome when I won I had only 14800 ?

I agree with you Gang. Rake seemed a bit high but if it has been lowered to 20k max at 400k win, then that is nothing to even worry about. 5% is no problem.