Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Way to scan vendor mounts if you're on the tame list before buying?

Hey all,

I'm not sure if there is a way to do this already, but it would be most helpful when buying mounts from vendors. Trying to gain taming and it sucks to buy a mount I had previously trained on and sold on my vendor

thoughts? ideas?

Maybe be able to use animal lore on the shrunken pet or something and have it show tamer list by player name?

I really like that idea! maybe at least something saying if you have tamed it before... maybe not a list of tamers...

Raziel_ Wrote:I really like that idea! maybe at least something saying if you have tamed it before... maybe not a list of tamers...

You're right, no need for a whole list....just something saying if you've tamed it already. Training mounts are expensive and for someone with little gold, it's always a bummer to get that 'seems to remember you' message.

*sad trombone noise*

What I did was keep all the mounts until I'd GM'd taming, then stocked all of them on a vendor. Tongue Maybe we could add something like that to ItemID or Animal Lore when targeting a shrunken pet.

Eru Wrote:What I did was keep all the mounts until I'd GM'd taming, then stocked all of them on a vendor. Tongue Maybe we could add something like that to ItemID or Animal Lore when targeting a shrunken pet.

Animal lore seems fitting Smile
And yeah, I totally would.....but I need cash monies.

Great idea :O