Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What about this Idea Taran ...?

Hello , iam Graigor , I just joined the communuty yesterda , i very like this shard Congratz , very Nice ....well since now . very nice staff , and ppl .

well here goes my Sugestion ..

There a GM yesterday that shoed me all basic i should know when yuor new , but i have notice in merc camp there was Training Sword , Training Bow , Training Mace.... but where is the Training Shield?

Why having Fast gain Sword / mace / archery ... that will be awesome to get a Shield as well Wink

That only a Sugestion thank you have a nice day,

Graigor

Since you gain skill in weapon skills by swinging the weapon, those weapons are modified so that they swing much faster, but they do next to no damage.

To raise your parrying, you just need to have something hit you while you're holding a shield, so any shield would have the same effect. To speed up the gain, you'd want to find something that hits you quickly. If you just want to raise your parrying, you could probably cast some blade spirits around yourself and let them hit you while you heal yourself like crazy.

I suppose I could add a new type of training guy that swings really fast, but if you keep a shield on while you do your combat skills, you'll be GM parrying long before you GM all the combats. Smile

Alright thank you , good point ;P

I remember training parrying on IN1 with 10-15 rabbits hitting me naked with a shield, that should increase your parrying quite fast!