Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

suggests ... its now my own think!

First I would like to congratulate the creators of this return. Imagine Nation has been and always will be "my" shard.

Well, now I've been in the world and since there are many items / monsters in places that rarely go players, and this generates a waste of memory causing (even just a little) lag. I think it would be interesting now that our server is growing, leaving only a few places enabled in order to centralize the game and makes it more interesting (So I believe that there will be more pvp, more monsters and competition between more action games).

I would like the staff, if you want, send me a private message to msn or icq so I can talk personally. For I know about servers that would take some very interesting ideas ...)

Thank you!

Check your PM's when you get a chance. I'm pretty sure I have you on skype Tongue

Welcome back!

As for the memory usage for extra monsters/items, etc: We have something called "Smart Spawning" enabled so that monsters only spawn if a player is within 500 tiles of them. You normally don't recognize this unless you recall into a place that wasn't spawned properly. Tongue

I do keep stuff mostly centralized around Britain and the surrounding areas and that's the high-traffic area, I think.

And we're always open to new ideas! I recommend the Suggestions forum, that way other players can see the ideas, give feedback, or expand on them.

Thank you =)