Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Items get deleted...how annoying

Why is it when you customize a house further all the items get removed in the house..?
I finished adding a bit more to my house and saw that my items were gone but thought "Oh something logical probably happened, like they went to my bank." Not actually; if they are still there I can't find them.
Customizing a house is an ongoing process, it doesn't make sense to have to take every single thing out of my house that I don't want to lose before being able to build

*SOLVED / edit for lazy readers*
Click "customize" from your house sign, click "redeem shit" or whatever it says =p (the one thing I forgot to check)

It should have been moved to a "Moving container" or something like that. I can't remember exactly how it works or how you access that container but I'll look it up when I get home from work if you haven't managed to Google it by then Tongue
Bottom line, your stuff should still exist.

Yep. It's a pain but it kindof makes sense since if if left stuff in place, you could make a safe-room where you put walls around stuff to make it inaccessible, etc, then edit the house to make it accessible again, etc.

What id does is take every item that isn't part of the house and adds it to a moving container. Dclick your sign, then go to "Customize" (i think) and then there should be a button for "Relocate Moving Container" or something like that.

It will move the container to wherever your'e standing, then you can get all the stuff out of it and put it back. It's extra incentive to make sure you have your house the way you want it before committing and decorating. Smile

Aah damn thanks haha, it's just annoying cause there's no warning and no explanation =p Would that info be hard to add to the gump/s?

Taran grats on 256 posts lol *nerd alert*

Its called relocating moving crate Smile