Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Greater Heal scrolls vs FS Scrolls

It seems like to me when someone is FSi scrolling the hell out of you and you try to use greater heal scrolls, you cant keep up.

GH uses too much mana and heals way way too less. basically all someone has to do is FS FS FS FS while you Gh GH GH GH and eventually, you die no matter what.

My suggestion is to make Gh actually heal alot more, that way you can actually time your GH to heal large amouts of health. This would be better for ganks and 1 vs 1, IMO.

What does the rest of the people say?

I say there's absolutely no problem to heal from an FS attack if you have more than half your life left. You can't just use scrolls, scrolls are only meant as a lifesafer if you get so low that you won't have time to cast a regular greater heal.

But sure, I could increase the amount of HP a greater heal scroll gives on my test server and you guys can test it out. I would have to increase mana consumption as well though or regular greater heal would be useless + you would be nearly impossible to kill 1v1.

Yeah I was just informed that gh scrolls arent the primary healing things to use, but i am interested in trying the test server out for pvp purposes

As is there is no reason to use an regular fs ...

Maktor D. Wrote:Yeah I was just informed that gh scrolls arent the primary healing things to use, but i am interested in trying the test server out for pvp purposes

Yeah the greater heal SPELL has pretty much the exact same cast time as a flamestrike SCROLL, so you will not need the greater heal scrolls except for as "life safers" after a very hard hit. But yes I agree that it should heal more but cost more mana to cast.