• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A certain person we all know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P7r9Y0SSBQ

[Image: sigpic28_6.gif][Image: Aeo_2010]

Smoke for sure! ;P

[Image: 663cd648.jpg]

:badgrin::badgrin:

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

omg that is some funny shit but that kid is in better shape than what i imagined. i always thought of smoke as a 250-350 pound retarded German kid, but that kid was only about 180-230. but hey smoke did say he been working out. so hell yeah smoke glad you got them extra pounds off bro.

phobia Wrote:omg that is some funny shit but that kid is in better shape than what i imagined. i always thought of smoke as a 250-350 pound retarded German kid, but that kid was only about 180-230. but hey smoke did say he been working out. so hell yeah smoke glad you got them extra pounds off bro.
Phobia, i'm sorry but i have to say you are wrong =/
According to eighty swords, smoke is a half-black french!
probably 250 pounds ;D
perhaps thats smoke when he's pissed off, he talks french in a way it sounds german O.o anyway that kid is white... so.. that's not smoke Sad
Maybe a white clone? :O

[Image: 663cd648.jpg]

Guys time to stop with the jokes and stuff. One time can be tolerated but now its just becoming harassment so stop it please. Thank you

Regards.

[Image: sphinxb.jpg]

but you gotta admit it was funny though :p

i wanted to link that page once, but then i thought nah... Rolleyes

- regards, Fable

his acting sucks and not funy shit... *pokes*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sorry to disappoint, it's not smoke lol.

Eighty Swords Wrote:Sorry to disappoint, it's not smoke lol.

close to him? who is worst? :p

- regards, Fable

Sorry, Sphinx has asked us to stop since this is approaching harassment so I won't say anymore here.

Sphinx Wrote:Guys time to stop with the jokes and stuff. One time can be tolerated but now its just becoming harassment so stop it please. Thank you

Regards.

Agree, thread closed.

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?