Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cystal is Punk

Like a STD

I'm Logarithm, and I know for sure that me and punk didn't "hack" the server.

Also, Punk is not Crystal for sure as well.

And me and punk were not banned for "hacking" we were banned because some guy gave us extra skills from taran's account... and we lost our accounts, money, tubs, houses, that we hardly earned (legit) just for a few stupid skills - so chillout, theres nothing big to know. U geeks...

We still would own you in pits!

Logarithm @ IN-X :evil:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fury Wrote:I'm Logarithm, and I know for sure that me and punk didn't "hack" the server.

Also, Punk is not Crystal for sure as well.

And me and punk were not banned for "hacking" we were banned because some guy gave us extra skills from taran's account... and we lost our accounts, money, tubs, houses, that we hardly earned (legit) just for a few stupid skills - so chillout, theres nothing big to know. U geeks...

We still would own you in pits!

AIN'T TRUE! IT'S ABOUT MONEY CHEATING!
I know Punk did that alot! that's why my brother was jailed, because he helped him giving the money over.

Fury Wrote:Also, Punk is not Crystal for sure as well.

Lies.

Fury Wrote:and we lost our accounts, money, tubs, houses, that we hardly earned (legit) just for a few stupid skills

Lies.

Who you trying to fool you fool?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah he was jailed for money cheating. I got my account deleted for having my skills boosted by the guy who hacked taran's account.

That's about it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How would you know anything at all anyway you forum freak.

p!nk dr@g0n Wrote:Lies.

Lies.

Who you trying to fool you fool?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fury Wrote:How would you know anything at all anyway you forum freak.

Coz I know Punk cheated all his stuff and I know for a fact he was Crystal. How sad that you're still on the forums after you got banned...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well in fact I think I put less crap on the forums than you do, plus its only my account that got deleted I don't see any link with me being "totaly" banned for just having some skills boosted in game....

Plus I like the server and the people, I donated to the shard for that reason, and I don't see why I wouldn't be allowed to.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]