Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Commodity Deeds - More Items

I was wondering if it was possible to make commodity deeds useable on more items, like scrolls you craft (ie I'm not asking about blank scrolls, I'm asking if it can be done so blade spirit scrolls, recall scrolls, etc can be placed in a commodity deed.)

i see the definite upside for this however aren't commodity deeds newbied? if thats the case i might see why this wasn't implemented

They arent newbied.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

scrolls shouldn't be deedable you take a risk at trading and dropping them

smoke you are officially the biggest idiot on this server, possibly on the planet earth. Ryuuku already said commodity deeds aren't noobied so how do I not have a risk of losing them?

Did you ever consider that I can carry MORE scrolls on me in a commodity deed then I can when they're not in a deed so I run the risk of losing MORE scrolls if I can put them in a deed? Of course not, cause you're a fracking idiot.

Its not often I agree with Tech, I think they should have the risk of being dropped due to their weight and what not. Making them into a commodity deed would negate that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Papa Smurf Wrote:Its not often I agree with Tech, I think they should have the risk of being dropped due to their weight and what not. Making them into a commodity deed would negate that.

If you are not able to hold the weight you cant add nothing to your backpack, so nothing go to ground, and also if you dont have suficient weight to hold the intens on trade you cant even open the trade window.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Well I didnt know that, thanks for the info. Well I suppose then a change to make the scrolls into a commodity deed wouldnt hurt anything.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]