Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I guess this is goodbye.

for the next week or so ;]. i will be out of town but i have noticed the playerbase has increased majorly 20 people on right now;]

It´s very sad and frustrating your leaving so early... theres still alot of things yet to see. If you just could stay tuned around it would be awsome, were are discussing on doing some changes and implementing a few things that will definetly help the shard grow back again, I invite you to stay around sir if that what you choose to do. Your a Old Inner, so your very valuable for the comunity and for uss.

Please keep in touch with uss and thanks for coming by , for all your suggestions, and for telling your friends about the shard, i hope to see you all playing soon

oh and also we are gonna start doing the weekly regs and events now. stay around so you test out the pvp and get to know the players more.

heh read again I will only be gone for about a week or so heh, dont worry I wouldnt leave here for anything.

lol Big Grin Great wooottt, my bad hehehe, well for the title of the post it sounded like you were leaving , but its nice to hear its only for a week SmileSmileSmileSmile