Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Aloha

Hey folk's,

Looks like im a little late not much going on. Anyhow im back alot of you might remember me from IN, alot of you wont. either way if i see you ingame and i get the chance i will prolly kill you. i got alotta folks coming back old in'ers so i hope it will pick up, anyhow the forum hordes should actually login every once in a while, even if your just afk or macroing[ it will improve playerbase] dont be the person that waits till theres 20 people on before theyll get on, be one of the twenty and then one of the 50 so on and so forth. Aloha

Good to see an optimistic post for once and glad to hear that you will be playing. Make sure to bring everyone you can! If we get enough people on I can start hosting events again.

By the way, your name sounds a bit familiar but I have a horrible memory, what guilds were you in on IN?

I was in PoD for the most part, then after the fall of order i became a Daemon. and aslong as there is an IN shard i will play it, I was in school so it was hard to play for the most part, but now thats done so im ready to go. :badgrin:

Welcome aboard :icon_twisted:

You are Welcome Big Grin

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

Welcome Smile

we can duel if ya want Cool

- regards, Fable