Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Too close to home?

lmao all i keep hearing is excuses as to why this shard has a low playerbase and no action happening, especially when tons of people said it's the skillgain.

staff can live in their own world and think it's not that but the proof remains and that is a low playerbase.

Lederoil Wrote:Well that's propblably one of the most common and one of the most stupid reasons to leave in my opinion. I know tons of players, who won't log on, because they think the current playerbase is too low, and want to wait till it gets bigger (if it does). If everyone who thinks this way would just log in, they'd have the playerbase that they've been waiting for.

I've been saying that for the longest time. Unfortunately nobody but the few people playing realize it.

Shade Wrote:Speaking of donations, there is a problem with the meter not updating. We actually have more donation money then it is showing, however only Taran can be sure of the exact amount and that should be fixed when he gets home.

I know this will be counter productive to the cause but I hate people misleading others. I mean after all that's what happened with the new hardware promises and look where that got us...

Taran Wrote:And if you're wondering why the donation meter hasn't been updated, it's simply because we haven't recieved any more donations.

I'd hate to break it to you guys, but it's more or less over. Private shards rarely get back on their feet after such low player numbers. Besides the "niche" appeal of the PvP, coupled with the almost impossible skill-gap (I don't mean character skills, I mean RL skills/knowledge of this very specific PVP ) between the "regulars" and the newcomers doesn't help. Since about 90% of the "original" playerbase (IN and XUO players, for whom supposedly the shard was made) is gone, who do you expect to play?

Now, you can flame me all you want but there is one thing none of you can do and that is to prove me wrong

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"He's fire and ice and rage
He's like the night, and a storm in the heart of the Sun
He's ancient and forever
Burning in the center of time
He can see the turn of the Universe"