Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wishful Thinking

Papa Smurf Wrote:The problem with the pvp on this shard is that it requires no imagination. Just have to be quicker at clicking a button than your opponent. Its the same on every other shard (scroll, pot, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, pot)no skill what so ever. We need the weapon fixes to fix the lame ass pvp. IN was unique pvp, blood bottles, bloody bandages to heal. If you wanted to gank someone with scrolls and casting, you needed like 3 of your friends. We need that back once we get new hardware.

PS. Sorry for posting on this thread, I did it cause I saw everyone else doing it so I figured it was the cool thing to do.

lol no skill needed

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

Eighty Swords Wrote:Necro, chivalry, spellwaving, ninjutsu and bushido are skills not spells Wink and they weren't 'disabled' on sphere shards because they didn't exist back then so they just weren't there :p. These skills all came from Ultima Online expansions.

I'm 99% sure that there were some spells disabled on sphere. Why else would we have them disabled here?

If you want I can rewrite my post.

You must be talking about the spells on the new skills added Necro, chivalry, spellwaving, ninjutsu and bushido.

BTW I heard they are disabled here cause they can disbalance the pvp.

If had any spell disabled on the sphere shard I played was some useless spells like telecness, magic lock/unlock.
But NEVER the state skill.

Spells we have disabled on INX: reactive armor, magic lock, and magic unlock. I don't exactly think these will unbalance the pvp. Like you said we have the useless spells like magic lock and magic unlock disabled.

Bonus spells: agility, cunning, protection, bless, etc - these are all enabled.

Eighty Swords Wrote:Bonus spells: agility, cunning, protection, bless, etc - these are all enabled.

Oh well we have 2 options here.

Firts one: Maybe your mean of enabled isnt the same as mine, You can cast those spells but it just going to waste your mana and give you NO BONUS. So for me its the same as disabled.

Second option: We arent playing on same shard.

I bet on First since I did a forje for you yesterday.

P.S: I donsnt said protection is disabled, that one work, I said the state spells: agility, cunning, strenght, bless, curse.
Spells that change the character state not the armor rate.

Ps²: Try out things before post, it make you dont wast your time writing and dont wast other people time while they read it.

I did try things out... hence why I said there are only 3 DISABLED not a few that have no effect Wink

In any case, getting an additional 5 dexterity won't change much, and when you're out in the world I don't think you will cast spells every 5 minutes to give you an extra 5hp or 5mana so these aren't very useful anyways.

Eighty Swords Wrote:In any case, getting an additional 5 dexterity won't change much, and when you're out in the world I don't think you will cast spells every 5 minutes to give you an extra 5hp or 5mana so these aren't very useful anyways.

So WHY THE HELL they have no efect?
If they dont change much why they are disabled (or with no efect like you say Rolleyes) , bless is pretty good spell I like to use it.
and curse too.

Ryuuku Wrote:So WHY THE HELL they have no efect?
If they dont change much why they are disabled (or with no efect like you say Rolleyes) , bless is pretty good spell I like to use it.
and curse too.

we could use bless on sphere, it would make ur armor "shine" saying "blessed Xtreme armor. i loved that one, seeing ur ar and weps were blessed was a funny thing :lol::p

- regards, Fable

cunning was a very helpful skill on xuo while hunting costed like 5-11 mana or something and regened mana 5x faster or something