Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Short vacations ;)!

Just to let everyone know Ill be leaving tomorrow morning for a Model of the United Nations in New York.
I will be away until next monday. You prolly see me this days going around brit, I gave my acc to my cousin while Im out so he tames some stangs and to take care of some stuffs.
This will also be good to take a small break Wink!
So, good luck while im out.
*smiles*

Eighty Swords and iron miners: Collect all the iron you can and the next monday ill buy it all at very good price Wink!
And thx Rabbi for taking care of my sexy plants Big Grin!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Yup, I'm working on it but it's soooo slow haha. Enjoy yourself!

Good Vacations

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

I will also be leaving tomorrow morning! I'm gonna go for a weeks vacation, visiting my friend in Åre, Sweden with two of my friends. Wink Gonna be ****ing great! Big Grin

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Lederoil Wrote:I will also be leaving tomorrow morning! I'm gonna go for a weeks vacation, visiting my friend in Åre, Sweden with two of my friends. Wink Gonna be ****ing great! Big Grin

So that gonna be the orgy you was talking about?

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!