Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

*IMPORTANT* - Account information

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Hi all do not be worried none of your account information have or even could be given out to anyone as it is deeply encrypted not even taran the man himself can see them.

This post is mostly for new and old players who did play on another shard or left in-x for another shard then came back to in-x.

Sphere shards do NOT encrypt their players account information and is printed in clear text and thus the admins of those shards (or anyone with access to their server) could get your account and password by simply opening a file in notepad and copy paste. And then try out those accounts/passwords on in-x.

If the shard you played on previously was a sphere server (not runuo) and you use the same password on your IN-X account as you did on the other sphere shard.,

Then we...
STRONGLY suggest you to change your password this could be done ingame with the command .password newpassword newpassword (where newpassword is the password you want to change it to)

You will not be able to use this command if your IP has changed since you first created the account.. If that is the case then send taran an email ([email protected]) or a PM over the forums.

provide information about your account.. Characters on the account and so on (items etc)

This information is not of any value for you who have NOT used the same password on a sphere server or never played on one in the past year/months (and you could simply ignore this or tell your friends about it)
.[/COLOR]

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

thats why i never give my pw out =]

smoke Wrote:thats why i never give my pw out =]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I think you missed the point. Eventough you should NEVER give out your password to anyone.

My point was if you played/play on a sphere server and use the same password on IN-X as you do/did on the sphere server. The admins on the Sphere server (and everyone else with access to their server) will have your password in clear text.[/COLOR]

holding hands <3

*bump*

holding hands <3