Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

sheep to cloth ratio

Is it only me, or is the sheep to cloth ratio a little low? i mean, kill and shear a sheep to get 4 wool, turn into spools you get 8, which after more work turns into 80 cloth, and if you don't want to kill the sheep, you get 40cloth for each sheep.

I agree

-??? ??s ????-

I bet the sheep think its a bad deal either way.

You guys are cute. One of you posts something and immediately the other chimes in to let us all know that coincidentally you agree with your guildmate Tongue

As for the whole sheep thing, for quite some time we have been trying to figure out a solution to balance it as a gathering skill. Simply raising the amount of wool isn't the option I'd like to go with. I'm going to toy around with some ideas and see if there is a way to balance it out as a gathering skill, since thats really what it is after all.

Keep in mind that sheep aren't the only way to get bolts of cloth as there are other resources to farm for it as well, such as flax and cotton. There might be an option down the road to also grow harvestable resources but this is not something that has much priority to me for now though I'd like to add it eventually.

If you didnt allready know, we are brothers. And if we think alike its based upon the fact that we have been playing this game together sins release day back in 1997. Fear learned English playing Ultime Online Wink being the younger brother.

More shared opinions to follow from us ^_Smile

btw your cute too.. pinky -SheepLOVER*gulp!*

-??? ??s ????-