Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is this pvp anything like the original IN?

Something like that. Except scrolls (FS, GH and lightning) work different and regular GH spell and Heal spell heal different amounts. No total mana potions either and normal mana potions restore 20 mana. It's all on the PvP guide written by some XUO people somewhere on the main site. Good starting point if you want to get to know the system.

Ya, its the XUO pvp system.. Its actually really good.!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

simply da best.

If you liked the style there was on IN1 then you will hate the one that is here.

Should at least leave him to try it:p

Think there is quite a few IN people that like this type of PvP.

I love that pvp Smile, you should try it. To have an idea you can read about our pvp here http://www.in-x.org/index.php?option=com...&Itemid=58
pvp guide writen by our baby n0xion

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

maka Wrote:Should at least leave him to try it:p

Think there is quite a few IN people that like this type of PvP.

Perhaps so but if he is looking for the same style we had on IN1 he isnt going to find it.

IN1 was slower and focused much more on armor/weapons with potions 2nd scrolls 3rd priority.
Here its the other way around. No chance without massive amounts of scrolls and pots.

And dont even get me started on the insanely retarded fake spell spamming.

stop flamin dude, ive killed some ppl without even having pots or scrolls.. just need to wait for the right moment
everyone cant love everything so stop flaming about the pvp and try to get used to it cause it aint gonna change :confused:

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:stop flamin dude, ive killed some ppl without even having pots or scrolls.. just need to wait for the right moment
everyone cant love everything so stop flaming about the pvp and try to get used to it cause it aint gonna change :confused:

With the exception of fake spells i think the pvp is fine.

Just pointing out that is it very far from what IN1'ers are used to.

say it in a nice way Tongue Big Grin

- regards, Fable