Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Maka READ(ONLY) *laughs*

Hey Coldrake you old geezer Wink I still like a good and decent UO shard Wink

P.S.: Hope all is well with your little one Smile

Omg Reflex, Unforgiven Lands Has A Peak Of 50 But Maybe 10 Of Them Are Activeee???? So Sdfu! I Played Unforgiven Lands For Like 2 Days And It Suked, Maybe In A Year It Will Be A Bit Cool.!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

you can use a cell phone GTA 4 in multiplayer :confused:

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Ok i've waisted enough time on you now and i really don't care to read all those replys so ...

I'm still having login issues whats the deal ?
./dead

Coldrake Wrote:All I see is another f u c king wanna be. There has been plenty of them over the years. Players wanting so bad to be me... or in this case, Maka.

You are bragging about how much time you spend running a server for a 15 year old game... but who really cares? Seriously, UO is so old... it's like bragging that you are the best Atari player eva! Why would you even want to be the best Atari player eva? And who would care if you were?

See, INX is (or was) a gift. A labor a love if you will. We already had our time in the lime light. We already topped out the charts, #1 in every poll. We already had thousands of active accounts beating down our doors. You mentioned a thousand hits to your website like that actually means anything?! haha... Imagine Nation had over a million hits a month, and I have screenshots... but again, who cares? UO is an old ass game that nobody cares about anymore. So, congrats on getting on the short bus after school is already out.

The reason we had the huge player base is because we already built it up many years ago, when UO was still a viable game. The reason we brought INX back was to give our players one last hurrah! I already know that you can't recreate something as great as IN or XUO again. You can't go back and be 16 again either. Those days are gone. But we can remember what it was like to be a kid again. INX was kind of like that.

Anyhow, I think you're just another wanna be Reject, or whatever your name is. Stop wishing you had Maka's dick and go play with your own... no matter how little it may be.
heh so true..i really miss the days i played IN1..either rl or online..good days Big Grin
And with that we close our broadcast for today! Have fun.

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

Reflex2 Wrote:Ok i've waisted enough time on you now and i really don't care to read all those replys so ...

I'm still having login issues whats the deal ?
./dead

everyone, reflex is aka hirnfrost just so you know, when inx goes back up you can kill him x)

Nasir Wrote:you can use a cell phone GTA 4 in multiplayer :confused:

Cops n' crooks ftw!

GTA4 multiplayer seems promising. Hope they can deliver all that they have promised. Looks like they have taken some pointers from SA and VC multiplayer mods. If it has atleast half the features of SA:MP minus the bugs it's going to be awesome Big Grin

Howdy Rackull Wink The little one is doing great. Hope you and your family are doing well. I'll have to hunt you down on ICQ one of these days so we can chat.

How convenient that Reject has decided that he is done being an a$$hole and stops posting shortly after I completely destroyed him. Like the kid who says "I didn't want that anyway" after you take his sucker away.

So, who all is still around and reading these forums? Raise your hands proudly!

Man.. HAHA go suck something... I would like to see you try... Really Really I would... Dont start something your lil ./mouth man cant cash

I have no clue who you had to fight to actually think that you are good at PvP relfex...but anyways. This is getting awfully close to a dyslectic spelling bee, granted, it has only one participant.

Locked, but please keep the forums alive guys:p

Oh please... You are a nobody, you are just some loser who wishes he was Maka. You live at home with your parents and play a 15 year old video game. You can hardly speak english and probably have huge self esteem issues. Now please stfu before I beat you like a red headed step child. Rolleyes

EDIT: Oops, I see Maka closed this thread. I must have been typing my response at the same time he closed it.

sigh..

wanabe's still lurk the UO industry eh.