Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crash Situation

I know alot of people got mad about what happened on the monster bash, but i think the reason why it crashed had something to do somehow with the Event since it hasnt crashed again after it finished.

Since for some reason the creature dissapeared i had to summon a barracon and kill it , at least that was the idea i had since ididnt wanted you guys to leave with your hands empty and sad for loosing your time. I know some didnt liked how it turned but i was all we could do at that moment.

Sorry again about what happened and Thanks for understanding and being patient Cry

We dont plan for this kind of things to happen!

Tiesto went to the effort to host an event atleast be grateful. Smile

It was a good event and it was fun. Things mess up sometimes, it's a game. Thanks for your time in organizing it Tiesto. It was well done.

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

It was nice Tiesto, it wasn't your fault, you spent your time for ur enjoy so what can we say.

dunnow why the server crashed, but the monster bash probably was the crasher

Thanks anyway for ur effort Wink

Ye, anyways i know i dont loot more than 10k in the monster bash i go for fun. But i couldnt believe how Smoke was complaining, he said he spent 30 mins logging in and he just got 9k, he wants something back.. and said that staff should ban scavenger macro -.-!! Just cant believe how ungrateful some ppl can turn to. He spent 2 hours making the damn monster and what he gets??? Seeing us having fun. And he enjoys it!

Thx tiesto for the nice event =)!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Don't degrade Smoke please, even though he wines, he is still one of the most active player on. He doesn't mean to be mean but he has a temper that he loses very easily and that i guess has to also be understandable. We all appreciated Tiestos event equally and everyone had fun in it. I understand Smoke let off his temper a little but there is absolutly no need to bring it up on the forums because we all know that you are giving him a reason to get at you.

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

yeah you ****ing ****** dont make me get at you Smile)))))))))))),

i spent 3 hours on that event thats why i was pissed 30 min logging in 30 min waiting for it and about 2 hours of killing it cuz the server crashed so much

and scaveger is like autoloot.. you run over it for god sakes and it goes in your bag how lame is that.. move your mouse and press enter its old style and its fun

smoke Wrote:yeah you ****ing ****** dont make me get at you Smile)))))))))))),

i spent 3 hours on that event thats why i was pissed 30 min logging in 30 min waiting for it and about 2 hours of killing it cuz the server crashed so much

and scaveger is like autoloot.. you run over it for god sakes and it goes in your bag how lame is that.. move your mouse and press enter its old style and its fun

It takes you 30minutes to log in? wtf... :eek:

And scavenger is a part of Razor... its like people telling u not to use injection and/or razor to pvp.... Double click and target! Its old school.... :p