Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

**** The Flamers, plz read

hey you notice how a bunch of the posts here just turn into flamefests after about the third reply (thats how you know your playing uo lol). well how bout dedicating a thread to people whining, like useless whining i mean, and if anyone makes a useless post or starts flaming we could throw there post in there, and we all know no one would ever really read that forum so it could be emptieed like once a day or once every 2 days or something.
At first a few people might be angry but thats only cause theyll have things to say and no one will hear/read them (cause no one really cares), but eventually theyll learn (like all dogs do) that if they make a useless post that isnt helpful towards the shard no one will ever read it except the moderater transfering it into the useless forum so eventually theyll stop posting useless things and flaming people and fighting about there useless pride because itll just be a waste of there time. and if there still stupid enough to keep posting useless sh1t at least then we wont have to read it cause itll be in different forums

Sounds good.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Honestly i think flaming post should just simply be deleted sent a private message warning ,and if the problem persist delete forum name /ban it..... its sinceless to flame and pointless to cry about things if you got a big issue with something and it can possible be fixed there is a suggestions/ideas section Smile .Its really pointless to flame each other on forum dosnt solve any thing it kinda reminds me of like gradeschool fights and arguments never solved anything ; ) not saying ur idea is bad tho friend just saying fix the problem at the source lol ,but your idea is better than how it is ran right now thats for sure lol ;p

ya i agree but if we banned all flamers and people posting stupid things then we wouldnt have anyone in the forums lol, some of the people who post the most and keep the forum community alive are actually the biggest problem. this way we keep all members and get to piss off the flamers cause really who wants to write a big message just to have it moved/deleted and then no one gets to read it.

We do have threads like that. It's every thread Scarecrow makes. :/

I love the idea of promoting the shard's welfare. You just need smarter people to do it. Two people who try to speak for the masses is not the way to go.

Smurtle Wrote:We do have threads like that. It's every thread Scarecrow makes. :/

I love the idea of promoting the shard's welfare. You just need smarter people to do it. Two people who try to speak for the masses is not the way to go.

Excellent Point Smurtle! Keep Up The Good Input!

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

ScareCrow Wrote:Excellent Point Smurtle! Keep Up The Good Input!

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].

Will do, Chief!

[Image: baww.png] I haven't noticed a lot of crying and flaming yet, but there's usually a point hidden in QQ posts. A good point or a bad point, who knows.

I wouldn't censor all the threads like that for that reason.

It's all in good fun. Scare and Silver are retarded, but I like them here. They're fun to fight in ganks. It's not some boring ass kids from over the pond running beyond the guard line every three seconds.

Smurtle Wrote:It's all in good fun. Scare and Silver are retarded, but I like them here. They're fun to fight in ganks. It's not some boring ass kids from over the pond running beyond the guard line every three seconds.

Stop trying to provoke them Smurtle. How do you expect them to reply to you if you say that they're retarded? Of course they'll go berzerk and flame back at you 100 times worse, and before you know it we'll have yet another thread full of flaming.. :/

Regards,
Hate

Nah. We're fine now. I think we silently agreed to stop it, that is unless one of us makes a large dumb post. Besides, I say retards as a term of endearment! Tongue I call my wife that even, granted she graduated from an Ivy league college and graduate school.Sad