Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Added reward for mining

I added a skill reward when you GM mining, a pickaxe.
If you have already GM'd mining, please page a GM to get a colored/named/newbied pickaxe.

And lumberjacking and fishing doesn't get one, because?

Man I dont get this. He gives us a reward, and instead of a "thank you", he gets a "can I have something else?". Dont be such a dick Naitsir.

Thanks Taran. Good times, mining is a tough skill..

Well thank you for that friendly reply of yours, truly thought through. I guess where you come from, everyone that asks a simple question gets kicked in the head for being a jerk-off?

Firstly, I haven't touched fishing and mining and my lumberjacking is in the low sixties, therefor I'm not "demanding" anything from anyone. Secondly, I thank people for what I find thank-worthy - give someone else your moral lectures.

Naitsir Wrote:And lumberjacking and fishing doesn't get one, because?

I'm totally agree with him, Mining is not harder than Lumberjacking his.
The same goes for Fishing ...

What about poisoning, lockpicking, musics skills, ... ?

I think it was not necessary to add a reward for mining, it's such an easy skill to GM.. it only takes 4-5 days at 12h mining per day.

I think its great. Nothing is gonna happen over night here as has been said before. Theres one or no coders around atm but I'm really glad the idea has been taken on board. Already seen a mining pick looking like Freddy Kruger dropped it =D. Great addition already =]. I say thanks. Now no more chat...I'm powermining >=].

I'm most likely going to add a lumberjacking reward as well. We'll see about fishing.

Just got my hands on a shiny new pickaxe, thanks Taran!

[Image: sig.png]
First Ray of the New Rising Sun

Taran Wrote:I'm most likely going to add a lumberjacking reward as well.

*yey* hurry up making one! Im almost GM lumberjack now Big Grin

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

Actually I'm not sure I want to add that anymore

We'll see though, hehe.

Ack of cause you want to add it.

Why wouldn't you? :p

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-